- 15” touch screen panel (resolution WSVGA 1366x768)
- FPGA integrated logics, surface mounting, fiber optic
- Cpu Via Nano X2 E 1,2 Ghz with 2Gb of RAM
- Silicon hard disk (flash disk) for more than 30.000 part programs
- 2 serial ports rs-232
- 2 USB port for memory stick
- 1 ethernet port
- 2 can open port
- Fiber optic interface
- Local area network
Compact with high performances. 15” touch screen
Top-level performances for machines up to six axes. The wide screen allows excellent comfort for the operator enhancing the advantages of a full graphic interface
Automatic bending sequence calculations and Material Data Base for predictive compensation are available (as options) to reduce the wastage of material.
Crowning correction in degrees.
Dynamic crowning is available to grant the perfect bend linearity.
Direct connection of Mitutoyo protractor e Anglecheck device to allow in process angle measurement.
To make an enquiry, click below or call us on 01562 744 873 for more information.
- Conventional press-brakes (Mechanical and Hydraulic), synchro Hydraulic press-brakes, servo controlled hydraulic single cylinder press-brakes, electrically driven press-brakes
- Hydro-mechanical press-brakes American style software specifications
- Interactive 2d graphic editor for work-pieces and tools data entry
- 2D graphic display of machine frame, work-piece and tools
- Manual 2D graphic identification of the best bending sequence
- Programming of the axes positions in tabular mode with automatic syntax checks, automatic calculation of the r, z and A positions and of the bending and crowning tonnage
- Windows® like user interface
- Complete off-line programming on a standard pc
- IEC 61131-3 plc programming language with function utilities either written in il or “c” language, are available for manufacturers
- Customizable alarm messages